We’d be happy to help and answer any questions you have! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the live chat icon in the bottom right of your screen.
- CreatorSupport archive, genealogy, and makerspace projects with our Creator tool. Load and organize your content to then be displayed on BiblioBoard Library.
- Pressbooks PublicUsing Pressbooks Public, library staff and patrons can create and professionally format books, poetry, novels, and any other written content into digital and print-ready formats.
- SELF-eLocal authors can share their work with the community to increase exposure by submitting their eBook to the library’s SELF-e program. Authors will have their book showcased in the Statewide Indie Collection, with the potential for national exposure, while retaining all rights to their work.
- Community CollectionsUtilize a Custom Submission Page to provide your patrons with an easy way to share their music, photography, videos, art, and any other multimedia content to your library. Instantly collect local content from your community, along with metadata, and publish to your BiblioBoard Library. We’ll build as many as you’d like!
- Indie Author Project ContestsHelp your indie authors share their work through our Indie Author Project contests. Each Spring, we take submissions to find the best-of-the-best indie ebooks in various regions across the nation. Could one of your local authors be next??
- BiblioBoard LibraryIn BiblioBoard Library, patrons have instant and unlimited access to community-created content, local, self-published books, and thousands of other always available titles. Download the BiblioBoard Library app or visit library.biblioboard.com on any web browser. No login required!
- Desk CurationsEnhance patron discoverability by customizing your BiblioBoard Library homepage using Desk Curations. Desk Curations helps keep your collection looking fresh and lets you promote exactly what your patrons want to see!